? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Stateside

We're home!! I am happy but sad. We had such a great time, I really don't know how to put into words the joy that I experienced. It was even better than I could have ever thought!! I will post pictures and more about the time later, for now I'm at my grandma's house in east Texas.

I can't wait to get home and see you all, it's been so long since I've seen many of you! Miranda, I didn't get any chimis ....but I did have some damn good nachos!!!!!! :-) Oh, and Guacamole.

I'll post again as soon as I can!!!

1 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

Food shout outs make me feel so desperate...but you know I am :) It doesn't get much better than crispy fried yumminess topped with great guacamole...unless there's fantastic salsa involved as well :) Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

P.S. do you think that since all I crave these days is Mexican food and ice, I'm setting this little girl up to love frozen burritos??