? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 25, 2008

Paradise

I am here in Paradise...Paradise Beach that is. Sorry for the lull in posting the last couple of days, we have been busy busy!! After Jamaica we went to Grand Cayman and swam with the sting rays, oh my GAWD it was so awesome! I have never experienced something like that in my life. I can't wait to post pictures for you all!!! We are now in Cozumel, Mexico at Paradise Beach at the moment. We rented a van and as always yours truly is the driver....that is a trip let me tell you!! Anyway, there is a time limit here so I better hurry. We will be back in the states Sunday and I will blog again with pictures as soon as possible!!!



Wish you were here!!!

0 comments: