? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 11, 2008

She's commmmminnnnngggggg!!!!!!

One of my bestest oldest friends is coming today, yay! She has really perfected the hold-the-arm-out-to-take-my-own-picture technique!!! Here are just a couple of them. I think we have AT LEAST 100 of just her taking her own picture, not even including her with other people.






She's coming with me on the cruise, so we're sure to have at least 100 more of her picture, look for more when we come back!! Eight days!!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Too funny! Do you think she would show me how to perfect it? It's the only way I will ever be in pictures!!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Hey - I think I've got an idea for a school blog. Let's get together when you get back and make a plan!