? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Here we come!!

We are leaving in the morning...Well in 8 hours to be exact. And I should really be in bed. And I'm going, right after this post, I promise. So, not sure when I will be posting again, maybe hopefully tomorrow when we get to the hotel in Galveston....not sure. BUT, don't stop looking here while I'm gone, I hope to upload some pics as we go. We will be getting an internet package while onboard to keep in touch with Ashley who will be here holding down the forts and taking care of all the animals. So, if I have a decent enough connection, I will hopefully be able to share some pictures while I'm gone. For now, I'll see you all and talk to you soon, hopefully with a much more tan face! :-) One more Day!!!!







4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah!!!! Have a great trip!!!! We will see you when we all get back!

Diane Melvin said...

Have fun!

Rebecca said...

Have a great time!

Missy said...

Have fun and I look forward to new pictures!!! :)