? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Four Days!!!!

I am grasping for pictures at this point....I have hundreds more, but not sure anyone really cares about them....I thought this one was pretty cool, cause for some reason my camera decided to focus on the boat and the water in the background, but not on the trees in the foreground....have no clue about why, but makes for a kinda cool pic!!! (though also slightly dizzying)


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is a great picture!

Missy said...

Very pretty! I can't believe you leave in 4 days!! :)