? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourteen Days!!

Two weeks until our next cruise, and I can't tell you how excited I am! My thoughts are so consumed with thinking and stressing about my cruise, that I am even dreaming about it at night. Last night I had a dream that we got all the way to Galveston and I didn't have my passport!!! Talk about a scary dream! :-)

This picture was taken from one of highest points on the boat that people can wander around:


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I could look at that all day. Love your new background!