? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A travel retrospect

Well, I'm home now, sigh. I haven't written here yet because I just don't want to admit I'm almost done with summer....Because in my mind as soon as my vacation was over, summer is over. And that could almost really be true I guess considering the state of my classroom at this moment.

Anyway, another reason I haven't posted is because I really don't know even know where to begin. But I guess I'll just take it day by day.....I really wanna skip to the cruise but I'll just start with the first couple of days. :-)

On Friday morning we got up to prepare for our drive. It was myself, my mom, dad and Donia. Check out the Beverly Hillbillies crap strapped to the top of the car....hehehehehe We had so much stuff it wouldn't fit inside the car, we had to put it on top.





Donia had to fill up her head at Ice House on the way out of town:



Ashley stayed at home to watch all the animals and take care of both my house and my parents' house. The drive was decent really. We had really good weather the whole way and we made it to Cushing, Oklahoma in about 8 1/2 hours as planned. But not before we took our picture at EVERY place that we stopped on the way. (and I mean EVERY!!!!) These are just a FEW.







Cushing is the town that my mom grew up in and where a lot of her friends and family still live. Her best friends Christie and Jeff live there still. T hey and their 18 year old daughter went with us on the cruise.




This picture is D and I with Chelsea-Christie and Jeff's daughter:



We're ready and heading out of town Saturday morning, yay!!!!!!



This is Jeff being Jeff. He is one of the funniest people I know, and it was AMAZING to be on vacation with him. He was such a fun time and made our trip extremely memorable!!!

That's it for now, I don't want to bore you completely and I want you to keep coming back for more reading and pictures!! We'll eventually get to the actual cruise, I promise!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I haven't seen that picture of Donia with the air hose. That's hysterical. Brings new meaning to the term "air head".