? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feeling Extremely Overwhelmed and Petrified

I am taking a short break from blogging about the cruise (just for this time...). The reason why is that I need to get something off of my chest. I am terrified. I start school tomorrow, and for the first time in my four and a half years, I am so scared. Don't get me wrong, I am always a little jittery and nervous. But this year I am so downright scared I am making myself sick. I can't quite decide what it is that is different about this year.

Kids? Curriculum changes? Not being quite ready? Not ready to come back? Parents? Teacher changes? Establishing routines? New challenges with kids? Behavior issues? Medical issues? Home? Family? Friends? Car? Animals? Future? January student teacher?

I am sure it is a combination of everyone one of these things, let's be real. But my thing is that ALL of these things happen every year pretty much. So, why am I so scared about this year? I don't know....I wish I could pinpoint it, so I could try to fix it.....

Sigh. For now I guess I'll just hope that tomorrow goes well and do my best to put my fears on the backburner. Going to hope for sleep tonight.....

Good luck to all my fellow teachers. I hope tomorrow goes well for you all! And may you all have the confidence and excitement that I feel I am lacking at the moment!

0 comments: