? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Grace (I'm not watching the game, can you tell?)

1. Looking for one thing and finding another....I've been looking for a CD with pictures on it from our visit to New Orleans a couple of months after Hurricane Katrina. I had pretty much given them up for lost and was pretty sad about it, WHEN, I found them today while looking at work for my hot glue gun (of all things).

2. pizza

3. giving things to other people-I love the look on someone's face when you give them something whether big or small. I usually spend way more than I should on gifts, but, for me there is great joy in giving.

4. text messaging

5. my sister-she's not a small grace, but one I am thankful for everyday. She is such a brave, independent young woman. I envy her in so many ways. Although we are almost totally opposite one another in practically every way, we get along pretty well and I enjoy her company. I am also extremely proud of the woman that she is becoming. She sets her own path and makes her own decisions, and for that I super proud to call her my sister.

0 comments: