? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture Tagging Post

Thought this looked like fun. I'm home from work because of illness and went to the doctor today, and thought I would do this. :-)


I've been tagged. This tag is simple and easy to do, quite brainless really.


1. Go to my documents/pictures

2. Go to my 6th file folder.

3. Go to my 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same. (I'm not going to tag people, please if you want to do it, do it. Also, if you do it, leave me a comment and let me know and I will check yours out!!)



This is Donia and Mark Corbett. The picture was taken when Donia came back to visit in February of 2008. We went to the bowling alley and hung out with Mark and his wife Liz. It was a fun time actually. There were just a few of us, but it was nice to hang out.

That was also the night that I slipped and fell on some ice outside of Liz's mom's house. I landed on my elbow. I thought I broke my arm actually. It swelled to at least twice its normal size and hurt for a long time afterwards. In fact, it took months for it to feel semi-normal. I also had to run home and change my clothes before we went to the bowling alley, because when I fell it was on ice, but I got totally soaked on my pants. Long story short, I didn't bowl that night because of the arm feeling crappy, and I drank a little alcohol to help ease the pain (just a 'lil). :-)

1 comments:

Missy said...

I like this "tag"...I think I"m going to use it. However, I am a little surprised your picture was not a cruise picture, but glad you had a fun time that night despite the pain. Thanks for sharing!