? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Long Weekend Grace

1. Dogs letting me sleep 8 straight hours again!!!! (two times in one week, woop woop!!!!)

2. seeing friends that I've been missing

3. My parents went out and had a good time on the town last night, yay!!!

4. Feeling better-not 100%, but better!!

5. the smell of clean sheets

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you feel better today. We had a great time last night! Your mom and dad and I laughed at Allen and had a blast!

Nichole Conner said...

I heard that Allen was a hoot!!! I'm glad that everyone had a great time!!!