? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grace today

1. Friday-eve after a really long shitty week.

2. Friends who listen to me and want me to feel better when all I feel is that I am being a horrible friend by complaining all the damn time. (wow!)

3. three day weekends

4. Presidents who have come and gone to give us that three day weekend

5. the prophy jet teeth cleaner at the dentist's office....I lurrrrrrve it!! I would go WEEKLY to get my teeth cleaned if I could!!!!!

0 comments: