? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 17

1. being healthy

2. my family in OKC missing the big tornado by MINUTES and half of a mile. SCARY. Literally, my grandma went through an intersection mere minutes before it hit, which was also half a mile from the place where my great-grandma was in her nursing home facility.

3. my dogs letting me sleep ALL through the night. This is something that happens once every month, maybe. That's enough to make me to feel very optimistic that it's going to be a great day!!

4. 24 days until my Spring Break Cruise!!!!

5. Waking up and realizing my dream was just that, a dream. It wasn't true and thank God for that!! :(

0 comments: