? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Lazy Day Grace

1. Sleeping in!! (til 11:30 today) I can't wait to have a family, especially a baby. However, I know that selfishly, that will essentially be the end of my sleeping in days-unless I am lucky enough to have a baby like I was (one that would sleep til 11 am when she was 6 months old). For now, I will cherish the fact that I can still sleep in when I want to, and one of these days I will have a part of my life that will neccesitate that I don't.

2. Cinnamon toast-brings back childhood memories

3. blogging

4. grace in the small things-it has really helped me change my perspective on things. Instead of thinking about the negatives I can blog about, I am always looking on the positive side of life.

5. music-while I am not musically inclined one single iota, I LOVE music. I love all kinds of music. I have all genres on my ipod from classical to rap and everything in between.

1 comments:

Nichole Conner said...

Ha! I just realized that I had sleeping in on today's grace AND yesterdays (which I actually did right before going to bed around 12:30 last night). Apparently I really really cherish sleeping in!! :-) And I have a horrible memory!!