? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Woe is me :-)

I am beyond ready to go on my next cruise, I find myself daydreaming about it, which is something I rarely do. I also have one of those digital picture frames in my living room that shows a picture slideshow constantly. I often stop because I see a picture I love and before I know it I have spent 10 minutes just standing in the middle of my living room staring at the pictures roll by. Since I have no hubby or kids (yet....) I will have to (woe is me) resign myself to wasting my time on board a boat, sailing 'cross the ocean blue.




Like this one:



Coming into Progresso:



She's waiting for us:


Snorkeling at Paradise Beach in Cozumel:


We were hanging over our balcony (shhhh, don't tell Donia's mom!):



Our hair was always whippin' in the wind:



That cork flew almost all the way to the other side of the river:


All of the girls on the bow:


I'll see ya when I need my next fix....which is looking like sooner rather than later!

2 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

Seriously, we just all need to book one and go!!!!

Nicole said...

I love the pictures!!!! Keep 'em coming! :)