? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 14, 2008

They're at it again!!

That is, the dogs are at it again. Makin' me laugh!! So tonight I am sitting on the couch watching tv and surfing the internet, two of the things I do best, hehe. And I keep hearing this noise from the back room as if one of the dogs is digging into a walmart sack or something like it. So, being the thorough investigator I am, I shouted from the couch, "You dogs KNOCK IT OFF!!" That'll teach 'em.

But it didn't! I keep hearing the rattling, over and over. So I finally shouted Leo's name, cause usually when devious things are happening, it's Leo that is in the thick of it. Well, here comes Leo trotting down the hall, but the rattling is still happening! Yankee! If he's into it, it must be bad, especially if he won't stop when I yell (he usually does).

Sigh, so I get my happy butt off the couch, I know, it was stressful, but I'll be okay! And when I get into the back room, I see Yankee in a box. Yes, IN a box. This box is holding some gifts that I received from several students at the end of the school year-yes I know it's STILL sitting there when school was out weeks ago...Martha Stuart I am not.

Ok, the box is holding the gifts and Yankee. And Yankee has been helping himself to some of the things in the box, which happens to include several gift bags of the paper variety with the handles on the top, know which ones I'm talking about? Might look like this:


Well Yankee had somehow managed to get his NECK inside one of the handles, and had gotten his head stuck! Then, he ripped the entire bag off of it's handle, and all that was left was the handle and a little of the bag hanging off of Yankee's neck!!!! OMG, it was so funny. So, of course being the wonderful mommy I am, I had to help him get his head out....but not before I took some pictures for your enjoyment!




Come on Mom, aren't you going to get it off???


Leo had to check it out of course:


Here, let me help you out with that:

So now things are okay, the handle has been removed and I didn't even have to call my doctor friend for surgical advice, lol. But we know that next time they decide to pull a stunt like this that Leo will be the one to tear into the bag, cause we all know that his head is too big to get stuck!! Hehehehe.

Oh funny dogs.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my silly, silly granddogs =)

Nicole said...

How funny!!!! :) Love the pictures!

Rebecca said...

How funny! Love the pictures too!