? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

Back by popular demand....

So, I got more comments than ever when I posted food pics, so I figured why not? I'll break out some more!! 19 Days, we're in the teens baby!!

These are my chicken chimis: Yummy!! Notice my drink is already empty.....hehe!!


Miranda, this one's for you by the way!! :-)

2 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

They look fantastically yummy!!! I'm thinking of ditching the family in Disney World to go on a cruise just for the food :) Would that be wrong of me?? :)

Nicole said...

Those look delicious!!!! :)