? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 27, 2008

22 Days.....

A fun little turkey looking thing made up of ice cream and wafer pieces:

A tower of onion rings at Bubba Gumps in Nawlins'. One of my favorite places to eat in the world!! Too bad I was feeling yucky that night....almost too yucky to enjoy my dinner...sigh. :-(

And that concludes my food theme.....at least for now until I see another picture that looks tempting. :-) I think sunsets might be next......Til then, adios!!

0 comments: