? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun Day at Sea #2

Ok, well in light of watching all the hurricane coverage, I am sitting here feeling nostalgic about our cruise. And while I was feeling that, I decided I need to continue to tell you all about my last cruise. I still have the coolest stuff to come!!!!
For now, I think we are on Sea Day 2. This was the day after Hurricane Dolly rocked and rolled us. The day was beautiful, we couldn't ask for a more perfect day at sea. I actually ended up getting a pretty nasty sunburn, one that I couldn't shake for the rest of the trip!!!
Dinner that night: D's only camera appearance that night at dinner, she ended up pretty darn sick that night and left dinner during the appetizers.
Mom and Christie have been best friends for many years!! Then there's Joel in the background, goofy as always! :-)
This was Johnathan our head waiter, he was phenomenal!!!! We couldn't have asked for a better server. He was hilarious, smart, funny and engaging! It's always fun to meet people from all over the world. Both Johnathan and Joel were from the Philippines. It was fun to learn about their lives!
Mmmmm, my favorite!!
Chelsea doin' double dessert duty!! Isn't she adorable?
Our bunny chillin' on my pillow:

Next up, Jamaica-mon!!!

0 comments: