? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 26, 2007

Why are people so crazy?

Sigh......Sometimes when you think you do the right thing, it just keeps biting you in the butt. Man, I think I am a good person most of the time, and I try to do what is right. Why do you always have to hound me and then blame it on me?

I know most of you won't know what the heck I am talking about, but I have to just get it off my chest and then maybe I won't fixate on it so much.....we'll see about that. My advice to her, who won't ever read this I am sure......leave things well enough alone. When someone doesn't talk to you, don't keep hounding and hounding them!!! Because chances are if you do, then you aren't going to like what you hear.

And then after you do hear what you hear, don't stoop to the level of name calling and bad mouthing. I never did anything to you except be honest, when you kept at me. I tried to take the high road and not make waves, but damn girl, just let it alone!!!!

0 comments: