? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 15, 2007

I am a blogger!!

Ok, I am going to join the blogging nation. I doubt that I will have much of anything to say so I don't know how often I will post, but it is kind of cool to think about journaling again.

I am currently sitting on the couch with my dog and one of my cats on my lap, waiting to go to lunch with my best friend and her family. It is colder than it has been all winter it seems like. I have had a wonderful last couple of days just laying on the couch and not doing much of anything. Today I am making three batches of cookies for work tomorrow, and for those of you that know me, that is kind of funny.


Well, we will see how long this blogging thing lasts, maybe I will have a few people read it. :-)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Speaking of cookies, where's my GS cookies? and how much do I owe you? Maybe you'll get another day off....you can always dream.

Brenda said...

So much for dreaming. Get ready to wake up.

Rebecca said...

Hey! I know you!

rebecca

Tommy Estlund said...

Welcome to the blagosphere. (c;