? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol

Okay, my sister has started me on the American Idol kick, six seasons after it began. I must say a few things about that crazy show. Sometimes I just don't understand how people can think that they are good, what the hell are people thinking? It just breaks my heart when I see people on there that really have NO clue. Especially the ones that clearly do not have all of their mental faculties.....it just seems cruel to me to show them on tv.

On a funnier note, my favorite commercial right now:

The Junior Whopper tells his father Whopper to get his head out of his bun. hehe

0 comments: