? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I know. It's been forever since I blogged. I think about it a lot, just never actually do it. This time though, I have positive news to report instead of complain like I did last time! I've been working out for a week now. D and I started out walking, and we were walking about a mile a day. Except my stinking fat self was having a hard time with my legs and cramps. So we went and bought bikes yesterday. Today was the first day that we had a chance to ride very long and we both feel great. Though very very sweaty, lol. It is the hottest dang day of the year I think. But hopefully we'll keep it up and see results eventually!! Biking is so much easier for me, since it doesn't make my legs cramp like the walking does.

So, if anyone is still reading, that's what I've been up to this last little bit. Happy summer all!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! Keep it up!