? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 17, 2008

No snow day for YOU!!!

Well, we thought today might be the day for sleeping in....but we were wrong. It was supposed to snow last night starting at 8ish and go until later this afternoon. however, it was JUST starting at 3:33 when I woke up to take out the dogs. So, it has only accumulated to about an inch and a half so far and will only continue until 9ish this morning.

Don't get me wrong, love my job...but I could have used a day of lounging in my PJ's and catching up on some more Lost. So now I must rise my butt off the couch where I am under this SUPER warm blanket that I love so much...man I wish I had bought ten of these things, I would have them all over my house!!

0 comments: