? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 15, 2008

Missin' Holly Dawg


One of my closest friends died almost four years ago. Today would have been her 26th birthday. I find myself thinking about Holly very frequently, in fact I don't think a day passes that I don't think about her or something happens that triggers a memory of her. Her life was too short. I wonder what she would be doing today if she were still alive. No doubt still loving life, laughing all the time, and living in the fast lane. She was such a wonderful, heartfelt person, always had a smile for a friend, and very rarely met someone that didn't instantly fall in love with her charisma and charm.

I miss you Holly, and I can't wait to see you again someday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at those pictures in years... I miss her too :(

Denita said...

That was a sweet post. I miss her so much too! I love the pictures. :(