? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Leo and the Chipmunks :-)

I was going to blog tonight about the election and Gobama(!) but that is just too serious for me tonight. I have lots of thoughts and lots of ideas that I might or might not blog about soon, but for now....enjoy a little tidbit from my night.

P.S. This wasn't the first video (or my favorite) but the first one was too large to put on here...

Hope you enjoyed anyway!! :-)

3 comments:

Music Lovin' Mama said...

My goodness, he is WAY too cute!!! Absolutely hilarious that he had that reaction...ADORABLE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that's toooooo funny! Ahahaha! Thanks for the laugh :-)

Rebecca said...

Again, I love it! And I cannot wait to hear/read what you're thinking.