? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back by popular demand....

Hmmm, well I should be getting work done on my kids' research papers so they can get their books done, but what the heck I was in the mood for some cruise pics, so I'm gonna do that instead! Hehe
After our last day we put all of our towel animals together for a pow-wow!

Just before the muster drill!!

Sisters again!!

The sunrise over the Mississippi. What a beautiful day in Nawlins'!!!!!

Sister ships-the Fantasy and Ecstasy at the pier in Progresso, Mexico.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Ok...I really want to go on a cruise!!!!! Take me! Take me! Love your pictures!